D15 Distribution Amplifiers the HDMI input into multiple identical outputs. When two or more distribution amplifiers are cascaded, they can be used to create a larger distribution. Distribution Amplifier offers solutions for HDTV retail and show site HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control information distribution, conference room presentation school and corporate training environments. Fully HDCP Compliant HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images.
In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, the sources, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding. How does it work The HDMI Distribution Amplifier is connected and using a single HDMI cable from the HDMI source to the HDMI Distribution Amplifier input. There are two HDMI outputs from the Splitter to the HD Displays. Once all connections are made, power-cycle all equipment and you will see beautiful, sharp HDMI video on all of your High-Definition displays.
* Automatic Configuration.
* Connects up to 16 HDMI / DVI displays at the same time to one video source.
* Allows simultaneous display
* Supports 720P, 1080i and 1080P resolutions.
* Works with HDMI 1.3b compliant devices.
* Works with HDCP compliant devices.
* Video amplifier speed: 6.75 Gbps.
* Video amplifier bandwidth: 225 MHz.
* Up to 36bit color depth.
* Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p.
* Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL).
* HDMI connectors: type A 19-pin female.
* Power supply: DC5V5.5A
* Dimensions: 430 x 213 x 50.5mm