This product converts Component video to VGA, allowing connection of X-Box, Wii,Apple TV,Vudu Box,or Netflix Roku Player to a computer monitor, projector, or other display that supports VGA. It is plug and play and with portable size.
-Input: 1 X VGA,1 X Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr),1 X Stereo Audio;
-Output: 1 X VGA,1 X Audio;
-Output Resolution is optional.Select on the OSD menu;
-VGA Resolution: 640 X 480;800 X 600;1024 X 768;1440 X 900;1400 X 1050,1600 X 1200;1680 X 1050; 1920 X 1200;1280 X 768;
-Component Video Resolution supported: 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p(50Hz/60Hz);
-Brightness,contrast,saturation,hue are adjustable;
-Both PC and MAC Computer are supported;
-Portable Size: 12.8×9.4Cm×3.4(W)cm;
-Power adaptor: DC5V/1A.
Note: HDGENIUS provides OEM & ODM service as per customer design.
(1) Y-Pb-Pr: To connect Y-Pb-Pr interface of the input device;
(2) L/R: Stereo Audio Input;
(3) Audio Input: Connect Audio from PC;
(4) Audio Output: Connect sound box;
(5) LED: Red LED: PC Host input; Green LED: Component Video input;
(6) Menu/Up/Down: Function Key
(7) DC/5V/1A: Connect power supply
(8) VGA-IN: Connect PC host
(9) VGA-OUT: Connect PC Monitor or LCD
- Click it to enter into OSD menu;
- Press it and hold on for 3 seconds: Switch between VGA and Component video input;
- Press it and hold on for 10 seconds: Default setting (Output resolution: 1024×768);
-Under OSD Menu, press it to select different items of function;
-Under the menu of adjusting brightness,contrast,saturation,hue adjustment,press it to increase the value;
-Under the menu of resolution setting,click it to select output resolution;
-OSD menu is closed,click it to select 4:3,16:9 or full screen display modes;
- Under OSD menu, click it to select different item of functions;
- Under the menu brightness,contrast,saturation, hue adjustment,click it to decrease the value;
- Under the menu of resolution setting,click it to select output resolution.