This HDMI Splitter takes a single HDMI input and duplicates the signal to two seperate outputs. This allows you to send the same signal to both your TV and a projector or to watch a single source such as DVD, satellite or Blu-Ray in two different rooms.
This device supports full 3D HD up to 4k x 2k and is suitable for use in schools, universities, security applications, conference centres, training facilities as well as in the home.
This splitter can also be placed at the end of a long run of HDMI cable to regenerate the signal.
Each HDMI Splitter carries full size HDMI sockets and a power socket. LEDs indicate whether power is supplied and whether an HDMI signal is present at each of the HDMI sockets.
- One HDMI input signal split to two HDMI sink devices;
- Support 3D;
- Support 4K X 2K;
- Support CEC;
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit;
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC;
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD;
- Support signal retiming;
- Support input up to 10 metres AWG26 HDMI standard cable length, output up to 10 metres AWG26 cable length;
- No loss of quality;
- Installs in minutes;
- Need DC5V/1A power supply