Warranty - HDGenius
Hdgenius Warranty Policy Introduction
HDgenius provides a warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. We usually offer a 1-year free warranty.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
30 days Dead on Arrival(DOA) Guarantee
We provide free brand new exchange unit under 30 days after delivered to the designated shipping address and pay two-way shipping cost(Except Alaska/ Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates) after issue RMA.
Once the returned item arrives back in HDgenius’s warehouse for inspection, the exchange process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● Item must include RMA # on the outside of the package
All returns must first be authorized by HDgenius's Service Center prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, HDgenius reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, then again HDgenius reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
1-year parts and labor warranty
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by HDgenius or HDgenius’s authorized re-sellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
HDgenius’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available. Otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time-frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● HDgenius must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product and issue RMA No.
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through HDgenius or HDgenius’s authorized re-sellers
● Sales invoice
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized HDgenius re-seller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
The buyer should pay for one way shipping of warranty 30 days after purchase, HDgenius will bear one-way shipping for defect product in 1 year warranty time.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by HDgenius quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized re-sellers
HDgenius is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from the use of HDgenius products.
For the return shipping cost refund, pls refer HDgenius Service Center for the support return shipping method when asking for RMA No.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by HDgenius, HDgenius takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. HDgenius does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.